Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Staff Application Form

on Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:15 am
—Discord tag: Sniping4Akill#1291
—Discord ID: <@!397932878291533824>
—Age: 16, however I believe that age is an ambiguous aspect of applications as it should come down to the maturity and professionalism of the applicants.
—Country and timezone: USA, PDT
—At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?:
•I don't have any specific schedules however I am very active on discord in my free time.
—Can you speak any other languages?:
•I am not fluent at all, but I am currently learning Spanish.
How long have you been playing BoxBot?:
•Approximately 1 month, and I manage a private server with a lot of players that use BoxBot.
What is your motivation for applying?:
•I am a generally good person and I don't like standing by and doing nothing, if I can, I always want to lend a hand to something in need. Recently things have been hectic with all the downtime and rewriting and I would love to be able to help out with the staff! Whenever people have questions on the BoxBot server I make an effort to answer them to my best ability and be respectful.
—Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?:
•I own two other discord servers, each with roughly 30-40 players, so relatively small, and I often help out in the #support channel when I see no support is able to help out at the moment.
Where will you be active? (forums/server):
•I will be very active on the BoxBot server, but chances are I won't check the forum often.
—Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?
•I have two warns, and I will own up to the first one, I was in the wrong to be disrespectful to another player, and I still feel bad about it. The second warn happened while we were playing hangman in the #chat, but we got the warns after we already stopped.
•One more thing I wish to add is that I would like a staff to DM me to notify me of the reply to my application so I can check the forum, because I never check my email. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your time in advance.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum