Common
Rep : -3

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

on Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:51 am
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
Discord tag: Screech#6234
Discord ID: 406275122622889985
Country and timezone: US East
Im on almost 24/7, even when im working or out and about, i always have my phone on and push notifications on so i can be ready to respond.
I only speak english fluently, but i am very good at spanish as well (not fluent)
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Shoot, idek. since it came out i think? its been a longg time.
What is your motivation for applying?: This is my favorite discord bot of all time. I play it religiously. I've created a spreadsheet of every item in the game in order to calculate things like their "damage per $," among other things, as well as to try and find out what the most effective way to grow in value is. Ill post it with this application if you'd like to see. (its nowhere near done, i have much more planned for it). I've also come up with a way to basically get free money using the coinflip command, by that i mean theres a way to win much more than you lose. its siimple math, look at my profile you'll see, i might could give away my secret if i get the job  Very Happy
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: no, sadly
Where will you be active? (forums/server): yes. lol, both.

(im unable to attach the spreadsheet for some reason)
marten.aap2.0
Rep : 3

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

on Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:45 pm
Hello Screech,

Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum