Go down
ASimpleFox
Rep : 0

[WITHDRAWN] Staff Application Empty [WITHDRAWN] Staff Application

on Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:33 pm
Discord tag: ASimpleFox#4075

Discord ID: 212971980612304896

Country and timezone: USA/Pacific Time Zone (GMT-7)

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: As long as I'm not sleeping, in class, or the week before tests.

Can you speak any other languages?: English and Chinese Proficient, I know a little Spanish and French as well~ and my classic "Danke" after a trade Laughing

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I dunno....? last BoxBot DM (from voting) suggests well over two months, but I've played BoxBot before when explosives were still a thing. Kinda lost contact when that server got deleted, but I'm still round. (there was major drama, a big argument, and owner deleted server, if you're interested in why it got deleted) FYI the ?whois wont work on me cuz I've left and rejoined server a couple times so I can concentrate on studying, but apparently I could've just asked for the Muted role... so that won't happen anymore!

What is your motivation for applying?: Sultan kinda dipped into my DMs and said "join support" with the iconic sultan emote so here I am! (screenshot proof can be provided) Very Happy I've also memorized just about all the rules, specialize in helping with fair trade, and pretty good at debugging, so I think I should be good help. Also it seems a lot of staff have DND on, if I'm ever around I'll be online and available. None of that DND stuff for me >w<

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I'm a server admin for a 1k+ member server, plus have started up a few servers for people before. I'm also nice to those that don't intentionally try to piss me off. Have a pretty good non-raging threshold. Also a clan lead for family of 150~ members on a different game, so I've my share of leadership experience.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): Main server, probably support channels/appeals and chat.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?: I've been helping in the support/appeals channels whenever I don't see any support people on and there's someone asking for help. Generally been a good member of society? I'm sure some of the people on the staff team can attest. Kole probably doesn't like me though >w< but kole is kole.
marten.aap2.0
Rep : 3

[WITHDRAWN] Staff Application Empty Re: [WITHDRAWN] Staff Application

on Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:43 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello fox,

Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
ASimpleFox
Rep : 0

on Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:19 am
Actually yeah I'm not gonna apply anymore. Staff doesn't seem like something I want to be part of after daily observation. Thank you for considering, please deny/delete this forum post as idk how to do so. Danke!
marten.aap2.0
Rep : 3

on Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:59 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Alright, if you ever change your mind and decide you want to apply again, feel free to do so!

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum