Go down
Naman
Rep : 0

[WITHDRAWN] Naman's Staff Application Empty [WITHDRAWN] Naman's Staff Application

on Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:37 pm
Discord tag: N.A.Original#8733
Discord ID: 608212008298348544
Country and timezone: India, IST (GMT+5:30)
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: 3 PM to 10 PM IST, though I use discord like all the time Shocked !
Can you speak any other languages?: Hindi
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: it's not long I got to know about it, about a month though. I didn't played boxbot that time even when I heard of it (i always played pokecord), then I joined this official server of boxbot and got amazed by this bot and never stopped since! I play like all the time now and got so far so good.
What is your motivation for applying?: well I enjoy moderating stuff, helping people and making things right. I applied because I felt that connection to the boxbot community that led me to the thought that I should help in any way possible, and mainly I've always got a feeling of amusement and enjoyment in doing and learning new things and making them better like never before! so this thinking finally led me here,
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I'm the owner of 2 servers, 1 public and 1 private and admin of 2 servers. and i've moderated few servers.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): SERVER!
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?: well I appreciate that you read my application. I hope you connected to me as I got connected to the server during these days. I would love to moderate the server or provide any kind of help you need, so please consider it.
Suggestions: I think there should be more emojis, at least the basic ones.
marten.aap2.0
Rep : 3

[WITHDRAWN] Naman's Staff Application Empty Re: [WITHDRAWN] Naman's Staff Application

on Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:41 pm
Hello Naman,

Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum