Go down
carpal
Rep : 0

[DENIED] Carpals staff application Empty [DENIED] Carpals staff application

on Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:03 pm
Discord tag:Carpal#1211
Discord ID: 481542387840188438
Country and timezone: Uk EST
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I'll be able to help out with box bot all week but not for very long from Monday to Friday since I have school. But on a Saturday and Sunday I'll be able to help all day!
Can you speak any other languages?: no
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: since September 2019
What is your motivation for applying?:I felt like applying because the server has a great community and also has a great community built around the bot too and also has great staff that actually listen!
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?:Yes
Where will you be active? (forums/server):Server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?: Thnx for reading good bye!

Last edited by carpal on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucian3434
Lucian3434
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[DENIED] Carpals staff application Empty Re: [DENIED] Carpals staff application

on Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:45 am
Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.
marten.aap2.0
Rep : 3

[DENIED] Carpals staff application Empty Re: [DENIED] Carpals staff application

on Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:59 pm
Hello Carpal,

I'm sorry to tell you that one of the requirements (https://www.bbforums.me/t8-application-template-and-requirements) for becoming staff is that you have to be at least 15 years old. So we will have to deny your application.
Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum