Go down
Kevin The Cube#3404
Rep : 0

I was Banned in boxbot Empty I was Banned in boxbot

on Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:42 pm
Hello I would like to appeal a ban I was inactive in box not and forgot the rules I went to send someone an invite link building forgot that I was in boxbot
Your Sincerely
Kevin the Cube#3404
marten.aap2.0
Common
Common
Rep : 3

I was Banned in boxbot Empty Re: I was Banned in boxbot

on Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:45 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, if you want to appeal, please post a message in https://www.bbforums.me/f15-punishment-appeals and follow the pinned template.

- Marten

Discord: marten.aap2.0#8905
El Phantom Q
Rep : 0

I was Banned in boxbot Empty Are bans perminant

on Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:38 pm
Ok so I was baned for someone stupid that I said (although I had 3 friends that said they same thing in the server and didn't get even a verbal warning) and I want to appolagize and ask for one more chance and if I make one mistake I would be (even though that was my position I was in before I was baned and I fucked that up) baned permanently forever no more chance (wow thats ironic) I know I'm probably just being annoying to you guys and sound like dumbass but a really liked the server, despite how this all sounds I want a chance to improve myself and not get baned. this'll be denied I know that but I want to at least try since this is basically my past shot at my name being "resolved" sorry for waisting your time with this message.
Edit: sorry for making an alt to go back on the server.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum