kail19
kail19
Rep : 0

[ACCEPTED] Kail's staff application Empty [ACCEPTED] Kail's staff application

on Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:57 pm
Discord tag:Kail#0044
Discord ID:380429215973113859
Country and timezone:Poland GMT+2
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?:well it depends on what shift i work that week but at least few hours a day.Im active on boxbot
Can you speak any other languages?:Polish
How long have you been playing BoxBot?:since march 2019
What is your motivation for applying?:This bot and its community really became something important for me so i just want to get more tied to it.I want to help people and show new players how good this bot (and the community around it)is
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?:No
Where will you be active? (forums/server):Server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?Thanks for reading that I love you
Lucian3434
Lucian3434
Common
Common
Rep : 1

[ACCEPTED] Kail's staff application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Kail's staff application

on Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:20 pm
Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum