Go down
TheBest
Rep : 0

[DENIED] Staff Application Empty [DENIED] Staff Application

on Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:53 am
Discord tag: TheBest#0001
Discord ID: 384928852398571522
Country and timezone: Bulgaria (GMT +3)
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I am on Boxbot recently during the day, usually from like 10am until 20pm... depending on the day I can sometimes be more actively (from like 10am till 23pm
Can you speak any other languages?:Bulgarian. I used to know some Macedonian but I am a little bad at it.
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Around 2-5 weeks. 
What is your motivation for applying?: I want to be able to help people who are new and don't know from where to start becouse when I first joined BoxBot server it as really hard and the support team helped me a lot!. I also have a lot of free time and it so boring when I have nothing to do.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I am a moderator in a server which has BoxBot in it and I also used to have another staff role in a server but unfortunately the server owner decided to shut down.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): Server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I really like the BoxBot and I would love to be able to be part of something so amazing and helping peopls. Thank you and the support team for  for giving me a chance to apply.
Lucian3434
Lucian3434
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[DENIED] Staff Application Empty Re: [DENIED] Staff Application

on Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:36 pm
Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.
Lucian3434
Lucian3434
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[DENIED] Staff Application Empty Re: [DENIED] Staff Application

on Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:35 pm
Please don't get banned while attempting to apply for staff.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum