Go down
TheBest
Rep : 0

[DENIED] Bug Hunter request Empty [DENIED] Bug Hunter request

on Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:37 pm
Discord tag: TheBest#0001 (My nitro will end the next month becouse I won it - so the tag will change... I'm so sorry about that)
Discord ID (e.g. 384928852398571522):
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: I was there for like 2-4 weeks
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?:Not recently but several days after I joined
Why do you want to be a bug hunter?:I enjoy getting to use that bot and finding new bugs
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: I submitted a mobile bug on the main bug hunt server of discord I didn't get any reply
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your gameplay?: YES!
Are you able to actively use the early access bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed: Yeah I'll actively use the bot becouse it's my favorite one!
Anything else you'd like to add?
Nothing... For now!
Lucian3434
Lucian3434
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[DENIED] Bug Hunter request Empty Re: [DENIED] Bug Hunter request

on Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:07 pm
As you have recently received a trade warning for multi-accounting, your application will be denied. Thank you for applying, you may come back later after your track record improves. Sorry for an inconvenience, and have a good day.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum