Go down
A-Z
Rep : 0

[DENIED] Staff Apply Empty [DENIED] Staff Apply

on Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:25 pm
Name:
A-Z#9392

Skype Name:
I wil send it if accepted, I dont wanna get random requests on my personal skype.

Time in BoxBot server (also list what the spawn looked like when you joined): 1-2 months ago, not sure. The same as the current spawn. A nice castle around, portals everywhere.

Average daily time in discord:
Very Active ~18 hours Answers On The Moment

Timezone:
Europe/Bulgaria GMT +3

Averge Boxbot Account Cost ~500K

Other past/current servers:
Doesn't Own/Host Any Big Servers

Why do you want to be Staff:
I wanna become a Staff because I like helping pretty much. I also have alot of experience being staff. Negative things about me is that I almost always give people a second chance. I think people deserve a second chance, because human make mistakes. I made mistakes, everyone did.

What do you think you can bring to the Staff team:
I take great pleasure in helping people who are in need or who have questions. I am very unbiased and I like to be friendly to everyone. Some people get a big head when they have power, this annoys me very much and I try never to let the power go to my head. I have endless experience in Discord from both the perspective of a player and of an owner/admin. I would love to help this server grow and to become as large and prosperous as possible. I think that this would be a great learning opportunity for me as I am always trying to obtain more experience and knowledge both in Discord and with the interaction of my fellow members. I absolutely love to learn new things and I plan to go to college to study to become a application designer. I try to be very humble and if I am proven wrong I will take it as an opportunity to learn from my mistakes rather than get defensive and hostile.

Kind regards,
A-Z#9392
Lucian3434
Lucian3434
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[DENIED] Staff Apply Empty Re: [DENIED] Staff Apply

on Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:40 am
Thank you for the well thought-out and meaningful application, but please follow the template here if you want to properly apply for staff.
A-Z
Rep : 0

[DENIED] Staff Apply Empty Staff Apply

on Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:53 am
Discord tag (A-Z#9392):

Discord ID (383247323334967326):

Timezone:
Europe/Bulgaria GMT +3

Average daily time in discord:
Very Active ~18 hours

Can you speak any other languages?:
Bulgarian, English, some Russian, Macedonian

Time in BoxBot server: 1-2 months ago, not sure.

Averge Boxbot Account Cost ~500K

Why do you want to be Staff:
I wanna become a Staff because I like helping pretty much. I also have alot of experience being staff. Negative things about me is that I almost always give people a second chance. I think people deserve a second chance, because human make mistakes. I made mistakes, everyone did.

Other past/current servers:
I Don't Own/Host Any Big Servers

Where will you be active? (forums/server): I can be active in both forums/servers.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?

What do you think you can bring to the Staff team:
I take great pleasure in helping people who are in need or who have questions. I am very unbiased and I like to be friendly to everyone. Some people get a big head when they have power, this annoys me very much and I try never to let the power go to my head. I have endless experience in Discord from both the perspective of a player and of an owner/admin. I would love to help this server grow and to become as large and prosperous as possible. I think that this would be a great learning opportunity for me as I am always trying to obtain more experience and knowledge both in Discord and with the interaction of my fellow members. I absolutely love to learn new things and I plan to go to college to study to become a application designer. I try to be very humble and if I am proven wrong I will take it as an opportunity to learn from my mistakes rather than get defensive and hostile.

Kind regards,
A-Z#9392
Lucian3434
Lucian3434
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[DENIED] Staff Apply Empty Re: [DENIED] Staff Apply

on Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:37 pm
Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum