Go down
FurryLovingMcnugget
Rep : 0

[DENIED] Banned from the Discord server Empty [DENIED] Banned from the Discord server

on Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:30 pm
I am looking to appeal my ban.

FurryLovingMcnugget#6689

I was banned for "Asking to be banned, and challenging our powers."
I feel this was unlawful and surprising. I was just playing the sarcasm card. (Very useful card). The moderators also belittled me because of my fascination and/or obsession with Steve Huffman, the CEO of Reddit. I explained how I could take a ban because Steve would be there to rescue me. They took this statement seriously and banned me. Quite disappointing. I expected better from Jason Citron's henchmen. To dismiss a power as strong as Steves. Some say they've seen him go Super Saiyan. (I have too!) and it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! But, I am moving off-topic. Like I was saying, this ban was unlawful. In no way did I deserve this ban. And because I have since received the mark of disobedience. (An unlawful punishment. In this instance, a ban.) I have messaged Steve Huffman. I have spoken no truer works to any other man. He is my guardian. He is my savior.
Lucian3434
Lucian3434
Common
Common
Rep : 1

[DENIED] Banned from the Discord server Empty Re: [DENIED] Banned from the Discord server

on Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:34 am
Your attempt to appeal this ban will be denied, especially after you thought it would be a good idea to rejoin the server on an alternate account and keep trolling in chat more. This behaviour is not tolerated on the Boxbot server. Thank you for giving the thought and caring enough about the server to attempt to appeal, but we have decided to turn you down. Thank you for your time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum