on Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:44 am
Discord tag: (Galactic#0001)

Discord ID: (573557883766177832)

Banned from: (The Discord server)

Why were you banned?:
Continuing to argue in DMS

Why should you be unbanned?:
I Feel as if I should be unbanned for the following reasons:
1. I Deeply regret my choices and I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to personally apologize to those involved.
2. Having reflected on my actions, and I now realize how out of line I was. Furthermore having time to reflect on said actions allowed me to understand why I acted so disrespectfully in the first place.
3. Not only did the ban act as a eye opener, it afforded me the opportunity to learn from and correct my malignant behaviors.

Any additional information:
In a attempt to demonstrate my self reform and good intentions, In a act of transparency I would like to bring to light the 5 prior disciplinary actions which occurred prior to my ban, which were 3 warnings and 2 mutes for various reasons.

(P.S. In case your wondering why I’m now submitting my appeal it’s because I wanted to have some time to reflect on my actions and consider my choices when writing my appeal. Seeing as I deeply regret my actions and sincerely miss being part of the community I wanted to insure that my appeal was word in a respectful and polite format.)
Lucian3434
Lucian3434
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[DENIED] Ban Appeal Galactic Empty Re: [DENIED] Ban Appeal Galactic

on Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:36 pm
Considering you managed to accrue a full list of punishments that validates a ban within 2 days of your first warn, your appeal will not be accepted and you will stay banned. If you wish to attempt to appeal again, please wait a bit then submit another application. Thank you for your thoughts about the server, and have a good day. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum