Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] REAPERFACE'S beta Application Empty [ACCEPTED] REAPERFACE'S beta Application

on Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:03 pm
Discord tag: REAPERFACE #1014
Discord ID: 387822138851065886
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: I want to say about a year now, I love the bot, the community, and I have decided that I want to become more involved.
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: No
Why do you want to be a beta tester?: The reasons listed above, and that I want to be able to help out in some way.
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: I have for phantom forces Roblox, and for like two other games(not memorable)
Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? (BoxBot events take place on the beta version of the bot, so joining an event will affect your inventory): I have not, as I have only been in the box bot server itself for about a day now, but I already love the community.
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?:  Yes, as I just want to help out in some way, and I don't care if in the end the leaves me back where I started.
Are you able to actively use the beta bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed: Yes I am active almost every day(usually for at least an hour)
Anything else you'd like to add: I am very interested in becoming more involved in this community and I hope that I will be able to make the cut.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum