Go down
AgentOklahoma
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED] AgentOklahoma's Support Application Empty [DENIED] AgentOklahoma's Support Application

on Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:52 am
Discord tag: Agent Oklahoma#9051
Discord ID: 214656616300150784
Country and timezone: USA Central Standard Timezone
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: Mostly any day and time
Can you speak any other languages?: No
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: 2 or 3 months
What is your motivation for applying?: So far I like the experience and fun people are having with BoxBot and I want to start devoting my time to addressing and helping out whenever asked or requested.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I do have some experience being a moderator for friend discord servers and other community servers but not for public servers like BoxBot.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): Mostly server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?: I can't think of anything off the top of my head other then I am mostly on discord daily and check in on BoxBot every day to grab rewards and enter giveaways.
Lucian3434
Rep : 1
View user profile

[DENIED] AgentOklahoma's Support Application Empty Re: [DENIED] AgentOklahoma's Support Application

on Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:07 pm
Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum