Rep : 1
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] Mod/support position.

on Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:44 am
(Discord tag): FamilymanRC#2533

(Discord ID): 470402959998713858

(Age: 16)

(Country and time zone): USA and MST

(At what times would you be available?): Im on a mobile device. I can log on at any time.

(Can you speak any other languages?): No. Not at the moment. I plan on learning Spanish or French very soon.

(How long have you been playing boxbot?): I started playing about a month and a half ago I believe.

(What is your motivation for applying?): Lately I've seen the bot going through various crashes and the players and users are constantly asking and reporting to support. I want to help ease stress off other support members or even moderators dealing with spam. I also love bot box and want to help further the bot and community in any way I can.

(Do you have any previous experience as a mod in a community?): Yes. I'm currently a chat moderator for a game called Day R Survival. It has 10 million downloads, and I also own a server I created for Day R Survival. My server has over 400+ members. (Pm me to see my server).

(Where will i be most active?): Mostly Discord, But I can check the forums as needed.

(Do you wish to add anything else?): Yes. I do. When I first started box bot I was not familiar with rules of the game. I was warned for uneven trading. After that, I read rules and haven't had a issue since.

Last edited by Laytin on Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Common
Common
Rep : 11
View user profile

Re: [ACCEPTED] Mod/support position.

on Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:34 am
Firstly, your Discord ID appears to be incorrect. Your correct ID is: 386249021317971970

Secondly, I appreciate you admitting that you have been punished in the past - it shows that you have learned from your mistakes.

The only real criticism I have is that everything is written in lowercase. Your application should be as formal as possible (including correct spelling and grammar).
Besides that, everything looks good!

Feel free to edit your application at any time. Your application is currently under review and a final decision will be made once more staff have seen your application.
Good luck!
Rep : 1
View user profile

on Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:41 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
My bad. Sorry for incorrect grammer. Also, I must have made a mistake copying my ID. It wont happen again.
Rep : 0
View user profile

on Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:38 pm
Congratulations! We have decided that you are fit to be a member of the support team.

If you have any questions, please ask another member of staff.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum