Go down
PeeWeeCutie
PeeWeeCutie
Rep : 0

[DENIED] PeeWee's Kawaii Beta Application Empty [DENIED] PeeWee's Kawaii Beta Application

on Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:17 pm
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001): PeeWee#6569
Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384): 562214663127826433
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: close to a year now
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: none  Embarassed
Why do you want to be a beta tester?: i want to try out the beta bot (pretty cool from what ive been told and i like the color a lot  Very Happy )
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: no, sorry  Sad
Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? (BoxBot events take place on the beta version of the bot, so joining an event will affect your inventory): i occasionally join in when there are spots
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?: sure!
Are you able to actively use the beta bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed: yes!
Anything else you'd like to add: flexing on saeran
Lucian3434
Lucian3434
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[DENIED] PeeWee's Kawaii Beta Application Empty Re: [DENIED] PeeWee's Kawaii Beta Application

on Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:21 pm
Given that you have a total of $820.08 in the main bot and no items, with a total of 10 exp, and your discord account was created in April of this year, I will choose to deny this application due to a lack of experience with the main bot. Thank you for applying, please try again in a minimum of 2 weeks.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum