Go down
YoJames
Rep : 0

[ACCEPTED] YoJames' support application Empty [ACCEPTED] YoJames' support application

on Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:24 pm
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001): YoJames#1246
Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384): 544730557515300875

Country and timezone: USA, Eastern Time

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: from 8am-9pm

Can you speak any other languages?: No not right now

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Since April 2018

What is your motivation for applying?: I’ve played the bot for almost a year and a half, and I would like to use my experience to help peoples struggles

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Yes. I am an admin on 6 servers, and a moderator on 1.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): Server.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?: Thank you for reading my application. I hope that I can be active and helpful enough that you will pick me for support
Lucian3434
Lucian3434
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[ACCEPTED] YoJames' support application Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] YoJames' support application

on Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:04 am
Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum