Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] Application for Beta tester Empty [ACCEPTED] Application for Beta tester

on Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:44 am
Discord tag : Hypnos_#1921
Discord ID : 413728648575582209
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: I've been playing boxbot for more than 6 months.
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: Not recently, but I ve been warned before when I was new to the boxbot and did'nt know the rules.
Why do you want to be a beta tester?: I think I am familiar with the boxbot pretty well and I could furthur enhance my experience with the boxbot by becoming a beta tester.
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: No.
Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? (BoxBot events take place on the beta version of the bot, so joining an event will affect your inventory): I try to be the part of events usually.
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?: Yes, I am wiling to provide any assistance to the boxbot community I could.
Are you able to actively use the beta bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed:Yes.
Anything else you'd like to add: boxbot is pretty decent bot game I know and it is actually pretty addictive to me, so it's good to interact with the community whether it's competing with each others or helping each others.
Lucian3434
Rep : 1
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] Application for Beta tester Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Application for Beta tester

on Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:15 pm
Please provide a valid ID, the given ID is not in the boxbot server and does not seem to be registered with the bot.
Rep : 0
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] Application for Beta tester Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Application for Beta tester

on Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:58 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum