Go down
Shadow
Rep : 1
View user profile

[DENIED] Shadow’s reapplication for staff Empty [DENIED] Shadow’s reapplication for staff

on Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:12 pm
Discord tag: TheShadow#8124
Discord ID: 439223656200273932
Country and timezone: USA, Central Time
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?:
Generally throughout the day... now that I have my phone I’m always a ping or DM away, and am on much more frequently.

Can you speak any other languages?:
American Sign Language, though i don't think that helps in this situation
I can also code in several languages

How long have you been playing BoxBot?:
Since June/July 2018

What is your motivation for applying?:
I want to rejoin the staff team so I can continue to help people in an official fashion. Now that I have my phone I can be much more active.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?:
Yes, I was support in this server. Support and currently leader in CGC. Manager of the event server, lead support and security for s coding server, as well as owning 5-6 servers of my own.

Where will you be active? (forums/server):
Mostly server only

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?
I hope to be able to continue working in BoxBot and helping out with events, even if I don’t make it back into staff
Lucian3434
Rep : 1
View user profile

[DENIED] Shadow’s reapplication for staff Empty Re: [DENIED] Shadow’s reapplication for staff

on Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:11 pm
Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum