Go down
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] Support Application of Sifty#2534 Empty [ACCEPTED] Support Application of Sifty#2534

on Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:08 am
My Discord tag is Sifty#2534
DIscord ID is 315122155744395275
I'm currently 17 y/o
I'm from Indonesia, GMT +5 timezone.
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: Sometimes when at school and most of the times after school. Simply put, I'm covering the night shift for the Americans.
Can you speak any other languages?: My own language duh
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Just over a year.
What is your motivation for applying?: Being a part of the team makes me genuinely happy and with me having a good amount of experience with BoxBot why not help people with it?
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: BoxBot server, around 8 months long, but was demoted and I resigned (in a disrespectful manner, to be frank) and left the server. I'm feeling a lot better mentally as of now and would like to continue my time being in the staff team.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): Server.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?
*I might seen as not performing a lot in support channels due to the rule of not interfering when a support staff is already typing and helping. I will still try my best.
I won't feel terrible if I don't get accepted Razz but that doesn't mean my wish to join is lesser. That is all.

Last edited by Lucian3434 on Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added info to the last question. Sentence is marked with *)
Lucian3434
Rep : 1
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] Support Application of Sifty#2534 Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Support Application of Sifty#2534

on Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:56 pm
Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum