Go down
Trailerstyle
Rep : 0

[DENIED] Support Application Empty [DENIED] Support Application

on Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:18 pm
Discord tag: My Discord tag is Trailerstyle#2338
Discord ID: My Discord ID is 393991904506675210
Country and timezone: I’m in Georgia and my time zone is Eastern Time (EST)
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I’m always able to help besides school that is from 7 am to 4pm but other than that I’ll always be on.
Can you speak any other languages?: No.
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I’m pretty sure a week or so but I already know all the things to do as support.
What is your motivation for applying?: I’m motivated to apply from me owning all kinds of  successful  Discord servers.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Yes, I’ve been a moderator in many huge Discord servers. I’ve also been senior moderator in two big named Discord servers.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): I’ll be active on the server.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I’d like to add that I’ll make a great supporter for all new users because all the new people I see using this bot I dm them and help them out.
Lucian3434
Lucian3434
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[DENIED] Support Application Empty Re: [DENIED] Support Application

on Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:54 pm
Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response from staff determining whether you have been accepted or denied. During this time, please keep up your activity in both support channels and the server, so we can come to a better decision regarding your promotion. If you are accepted, you will be put on a 1 week trial as support, during which we will further monitor your activity and behaviour. Please remain active, as this will increase your odds of remaining on staff.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum