Go down
Hwacha self
Rep : 0
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] Beta Tester: Hwacha self Empty [ACCEPTED] Beta Tester: Hwacha self

on Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:07 pm
1. Hwacha self#5539
2. 519311714454470665
3. I have been actively using BoxBot for about 5 and a half to 6 months.
4. I have not received any punishments, just warnings from Dyno.
5. I want to become a beta tester because I like to help people out with stuff they want or need help with and I definitely see the potential in BoxBot, it is one of my favorite bots actually. It would also be something new and a fun "project" for me. I like finding the errors in stuff and helping to fix those errors or just being there to test it again. I'm only 14 so this would be a nice thing to do during school, something to look forward to after and before school when I wake up at 5:30 a.m. I would really appreciate it if I was accepted.
6. I have not been a part of any beta testing other than early access Steam games
7. I haven't been a part of BoxBot events yet because I just started doing the server and I was slightly intimidated from them, but I am more than likely going to try to join the next one.
8. I am 100% willing to report any bugs that come across, even if it destroys my inventory or whole profile.
9. I am pretty active in using the bot, just search my name up in the server and you will see it quite a few times.
10. I have to start beta testing somewhere, so give that start please.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum