Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Katt's Staff App Empty Katt's Staff App

on Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:00 am
Discord tag: kitten#6957
Discord ID: 223565665674461184
Country and timezone: USA; EST
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: everyday from like 6am - 12pm.
Can you speak any other languages?: no
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: July 18th, 2019.
What is your motivation for applying?: My motivation for applying would ultimately be helping the community. I catch on to things fairly quick such as commands, adapting to new environments i.e this one.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: yes, i mod for 2 other servers that have over 5,000 members.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): server of course, and if needed i could help on forums.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I have moderated a plethora of situations and assisted with other types of bots, getting to know boxbot to help others should be fairly simple.
Bongo
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1
View user profile

Katt's Staff App Empty Re: Katt's Staff App

on Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:55 pm
Hello Katt,

Please allow up to 1-2 weeks on a response on whether you have been accepted or denied. In this time frame please remain active in both the support channels and server so that we have more to go off of. If accepted you will be placed on a 1 week trial as support to see whether or not you are worthy for the position of support in this trial week please remain active so that you have better odds of staying on staff.

Best regards,

-Bongo.

Rep : 0
View user profile

Katt's Staff App Empty Re: Katt's Staff App

on Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:53 pm
UPVOTE
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum