Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] Staff Application - Mermy Empty [ACCEPTED] Staff Application - Mermy

on Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:01 pm
Discord tag: Mermy#0503
Discord ID: 489760712110112789

Country and timezone: India, IST (GMT +5.30)
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: 12pm to 2am-3am
Can you speak any other languages?: English & Hindi
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: From late October 2018

What is your motivation for applying?: I have seen numerous people get stuck in command channels because they didn't know the correct commands to use, were confused about trades and trade values and then there were those who had newly joined the server and were clueless about the game. I am an active BoxBot player and a trader because of which I am always on the command channels on the main server, so my experience in BoxBot & high server activity helped me in helping them out. I enjoy playing Boxbot and want more and more players to enjoy this game. Helping them out works towards my cause.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I am Admin on 2 BoxBot servers owned by BoxBot staff with a member count of over 70 in each.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): Server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I have played in many events and all events had some participants who were newbies. I have helped them out in events as well and now I help out as an Event Team Staff.

Thank you for reading...
Bongo
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] Staff Application - Mermy Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Staff Application - Mermy

on Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:57 pm
Hello Mermy,

Please allow up to 1-2 weeks on a response on whether you have been accepted or denied. In this time frame please remain active in both the support channels and server so that we have more to go off of. If accepted you will be placed on a 1 week trial as support to see whether or not you are worthy for the position of support in this trial week please remain active so that you have better odds of staying on staff.

Best regards,

-Bongo.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum