Go down
MyOnlyFriends
Rep : 0

[DENIED] Staff Application by MyOnlyFriends Empty [DENIED] Staff Application by MyOnlyFriends

on Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:02 pm
Discord Tag: MyOnlyFriends#5779
Discord ID: 486310420685258763
Age: 14 but turning 15 soon. I just have a late birthday, oof. If I don't get accepted, I'll just apply when I turn 15 (in a few weeks).
Country/Timezone: Canada, EST
I'll be able to help out with BoxBot nearly all day; being a student on summer vacation gives me a lot of free time.
I can help nearly all users with basic things like how to use BoxBot, to more advanced things like the most valuble box (rare), or gun which does the highest damage per second (AWP).
I can speak Chinese and read it fairly fluently. Additionally, I have a decent knowledge of French, although not nearly as strong as my Chinese.
Since last summer, or about a year. However, I deleted my old account so my new one has been around since last fall.
To help users gain a better knowledge of BoxBot and to keep the BoxBot community more clean, which is the exact reason I taught my brother how to use BoxBot.
I own a BoxBot server of my own with popular members (e.g. SJ) on it.
I will mainly be active on the BoxBot Discord server as I am more active and skilled with Discord.
Anything else to add: *dabs*

Last edited by Lucian3434 on Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:44 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Oof #2)
Bongo
Bongo
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[DENIED] Staff Application by MyOnlyFriends Empty Re: [DENIED] Staff Application by MyOnlyFriends

on Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:38 am
Hello MyOnlyFriends,

I would like to thank you for applying for staff please allow up to 1-2 weeks for a response on whether or not your application has been accepted or denied. In this time window please remain active in both the support channels and the server so we can have to go off of. Once accepted you will be placed on a one week trial to determine whether or not you will stay on the staff team.

Best regards,

-Bongo.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum