Go down
hotlineholo
Rep : 0

[ACCEPTED]Application for Support Empty [ACCEPTED]Application for Support

on Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:46 am
Discord tag: Hotline#6969

Discord ID: 500875246455357442

Country and timezone: America; PST

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: As I'm currently on summer break, my work window is fairly wide. I come on daily, and frequently.

Can you speak any other languages?: Not fluently; but I can understand basic Spanish.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Around 9 months.

What is your motivation for applying?: I enjoy helping newcomers and answering questions, and I'd like to be able to have the permissions to help them to the fullest.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Yes, I've owned small-scale servers and have moderated in larger ones.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): Server, with assisting other members and resolving Boxbot-related issues, testing the bot, etc.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application: e
Bongo
Bongo
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[ACCEPTED]Application for Support Empty Re: [ACCEPTED]Application for Support

on Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:45 pm
Hello Hotline,

Please allow up to 1-2 weeks on a response on whether you have been accepted or denied. In this time frame please remain active in both the support channels and server so that we have more to go off of. If accepted you will be placed on a 1 week trial as support to see whether or not you are worthy for the position of support in this trial week please remain active so that you have better odds of staying on staff.

If you have any questions feel free to DM me on Discord @Bongo#1943

-Bongo
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum