Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED] DIO'S support Application Empty [DENIED] DIO'S support Application

on Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:47 am
Discord tag DIO#3383
Discord ID 350386665237381121
Country and timezone: U.S.A, EST
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: during the summer I should be availing for the entire day, but I also do have school on school days from 7am to 3pm
Can you speak any other languages?: persian/iranian
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: since around mid 2018
What is your motivation for applying?: I'm sure this has been said before but this community is one of the only accepting ones I've been in and I care for it.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I have been staff before in a ~200 people server
Where will you be active? (forums/server):server, I'm also willing to do forums If I'm tought how
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I have major social anxiety and schizophrenia, please he a little patient with me, I had to build up enough confidence to tell you my actual age. I'm sorry If this affects anyone in any way.
Bongo
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1
View user profile

[DENIED] DIO'S support Application Empty Re: [DENIED] DIO'S support Application

on Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:50 pm
Hello Dio,

I would like to thank you for applying for staff. Please allow up to 1-2 weeks on an update on the status of your application. In this time frame please remain active in both the support channels and server so that we have more to go off of. If accepted you will be placed on a 1 week trial as support to see whether or not you are worthy for the position of support in this trial week please remain active so that you have better odds of staying on staff.

If you have any questions please feel free to DM me on Discord @Bongo#0613.

Best regards,

-Bongo.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum