Go down
DaNi_V178
Rep : 0

[ACCEPTED] Application for BoxBot Staff by Daniel_V178#1086 Empty [ACCEPTED] Application for BoxBot Staff by Daniel_V178#1086

on Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:37 pm
Discord tag: Daniel_V178#1086
Discord ID: 484713475730440203
Country and timezone: United Kingdom (GMT+1)
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I am on Boxbot constantly during the day, usually from like 11am until 21pm (those times i can guarantee) but depending on the day I can sometimes be on from earlier (say 9am) or later (say 23pm)
Can you speak any other languages?: I am fluent in English (obviously) and Bulgarian. I used to know some German but I am a little rusty.
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Around 8/9 months now and i have been addicted since the beginning.
What is your motivation for applying?: I want to be able to help people as much as I can (this want comes from my real life as i do A LOT of volunteering) and this will be a great opportunity for me. I also have a lot of free time and this will help me fill it with something I enjoy  Very Happy . I am also inspired by a very good friend of mine who is a staff member.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I am a moderator in a server which has BoxBot in it (and other bots, I have been a moderator in it for a good few moths now) and I also used to have another staff role in a server but unfortunately the server owner decided to shut down.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): Server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I am very passionate about BoxBot and I would love to be able to be part of something so great and such an amazing community. Thank you all for giving me the opportunity to apply.

Last edited by Bongo on Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Got a wrong Discord ID oof)
Bongo
Bongo
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[ACCEPTED] Application for BoxBot Staff by Daniel_V178#1086 Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Application for BoxBot Staff by Daniel_V178#1086

on Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:32 pm
Hello Daniel,

I would like to thank you for applying for staff. Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for a response on whether or not you have accepted or denied. In this time frame please remain active in both the server and support channels so we have the ability to assess your activity and whether or not you answer questions correctly. If you are accepted you will be placed on the staff team as a trial support member for about one week to see whether or not you are fit to remain on staff.

If you have any questions feel free to DM on discord Bongo#0613.

Best regards,

-Bongo.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum