Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Staff application Empty Staff application

on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:51 am
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001): [CGC]Jamison 'Deadshot' Apex#5069
Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384): 399391343417360384
Country and timezone: U.S. Eastern time
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: Most of the day as I am on discord quite often
Can you speak any other languages?: Sadly no but I am currently taking spanish classes
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: 9 months
What is your motivation for applying?: I like to help others expecially newer players who are having trouble as I think they may give up and I wanna get them hooked because I think Boxbot is extremely fun to use
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: In other servers, yes
Where will you be active? (forums/server): I will be active on the main boxbot server and/or event server (both if possible)
Bongo
Common
Common
Rep : 0
View user profile

Staff application Empty Re: Staff application

on Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:01 am
Hello Jamison,

I would like to thank you for applying. Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for a response to determine the fate of your application. In this time span be sure to remain active both in the support channels and server as it will provide us with solid evidence that you're active. If you are accepted you will be placed on a 1 week trial as support to determine whether or not you are fit to remain on the staff team.

If you have any questions feel free to DM me on discord Bongo#0613

Best regards,

-Bongo

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum