Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED] Staff application Empty [DENIED] Staff application

on Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:39 pm
Discord tag : El phantom Q
Discord ID : 595710014694359041
Country and timezone: United States Of America Eastern standard
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot? : From 10:00am to between 11:00pm to 1:00am on and off through the day but that's during weekends and most of summer during school I'm online during my buss there and back and during lunch and some times during class
Can you speak any other languages? : A little bit of Spanish but only like basic things
How long have you been playing BoxBot? : Since Thu, May 2, 2019 12:37 PM
What is your motivation for applying? : I noticed that sometimes supports aren't there to help people because of IRL issues or just none of them are on
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member? : Yes
Where will you be active? : Server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? Im gonna try my hardest to get the administrator role but if I can't do it hopefully I can get to at least moderator ohalso I said I was younger on the server once but I was just joking around
Bongo
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1
View user profile

[DENIED] Staff application Empty Re: [DENIED] Staff application

on Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:06 pm
Hello Phantom,

I would like to thank you for applying for staff. Please allow up to 1-2 weeks for a response on whether or not you have been accepted or denied. In this time span, please remain active in both the server and support channels so we have more to go off of when it comes time to decide what we will do with your application. Once accepted you will be placed on a trial for around week to determine whether or not you will remain on the staff team.

Best Regards,

-Bongo

Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1
View user profile

[DENIED] Staff application Empty Re: [DENIED] Staff application

on Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:05 am
Hello Phantom,

After reviewing your recent activity and behavior on the server we have decided to deny your application. You have not shown the required activity needed for the support position on staff and you have also shown behavior that isn't considered acceptable for you to be on staff. Of course, if you do improve your behavior and activity then you will be allowed to reapply two weeks after this response.

If you have any questions feel free to DM me on discord Bongo#0613.

Best regards,

-Bongo.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum