Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Got a random 5 ultra rare boxes

on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:16 pm
So i was doing my normal voting and trivia n such as any normal boxbot user would in the beginning of their day, i checked my inventory to see if voting gave me a lucky double rare box reward (It didn't sadly). However i did notice i randomly had 5 ultra rare boxes out of nowhere which is odd considering whenever i do get a ultra rare box i immediately use it. So i made a account on these forums to ask "Why did this happen?" Did the owners of the bot giveaway these? is it a super super rare thing from voting? Or maybe something else? Just curious
Rep : 1
View user profile

Re: Got a random 5 ultra rare boxes

on Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:48 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi,
That is normal, you also recieved 1 credit.
@Bazza wrote:Bazza - Last Friday at 12:21 AM
@everyone Due to the recent issues, everyone has been compensated with 5 ultra rare boxes and 1 credit. I am very sorry for the troubles. Thank you for your patience!

This is from the #announcements chat in the BoxBot Discord server Wink

Common
Common
Rep : 11
View user profile

Re: Got a random 5 ultra rare boxes

on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:37 pm
@Catriix wrote:Hi,
That is normal, you also recieved 1 credit.
@Bazza wrote:Bazza - Last Friday at 12:21 AM
@everyone Due to the recent issues, everyone  has been compensated with 5 ultra rare boxes and 1 credit. I am very sorry for the troubles. Thank you for your patience!

This is from the #announcements chat in the BoxBot Discord server ;)

To expand on this, the issues were that the bot's data was rolled back somewhere around 1-3 days (we're unsure exactly how long).

Discord was having issues which caused the bot to have issues such as spamming responses when it should have only sent it once. For this reason, one of the staff members shut off the bot but was unaware that they had to save the bot's data first.

Additionally, the bot stopped performing daily backups for some reason, and so data could not be restored to anything more recent.

In order to compensate our users, we gave everyone five ultra rare boxes and one credit.

If you have any more questions about this incident or the compensation, feel free to ask.

We apologise for any inconvenience this caused to any of our users!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum