Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Zerenity's application for support Empty Zerenity's application for support

on Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:38 pm
Discord tag: Zerenity #1111
Discord id: 348890198572007425
Country: USA, AL        Timezone: Central Daylight time, GMT -6/-05:00
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
At what times would you be able to help out with the moderation of BoxBot?:

I would be able to help very often, as I have a mobile and computer device and I have a large amount of spare time.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Can you speak any other languages?:

I can only speak English, but I am planning on learning different languages in high school.
How long have you been playing BoxBot?:

Around 2- 3 months, I have enjoyed it. And I want to be more involved in Boxbot as i used to be.
What is your motivation for applying?:

Well, in this case, I am re-applying. I want to revisit the joy of being with old friends. When I left, I regretted it a lot. That is my reason for applying
Where will you be active? (forums/server):

I would be active on the server. As much as I have time for.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?:

Yes, I have experience on 5 different servers and 2 are clan servers with a average of 20 people, 1 is a gaming community server with 60 people, and 2 are chat server with a average 25 people, but I knew that I could handle much, much more.

I have learnt form those experiences is that being a mod or admin is not all about patrolling around. It IS about enforcing the rules, but I also I believe that you should be more friendly to people as well as  gather more information on the topic. Especially before you make a important decision.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?:

Yes. That if I were to be accepted, I would treat my role with more respect than i did before.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Bongo
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1
View user profile

Zerenity's application for support Empty Re: Zerenity's application for support

on Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:48 am
Hello Sans,

I'd like to thank you for applying for staff. As you already know if you remain active in the server and support channels we will consider you for support. Your last application was denied as you didn't show enough activity in the support channels. Of course, we will consider you if you show this activity that is required for the role please allow up to 1-2 weeks for a response on whether or not your application has been accepted or denied. If you are accepted you will be placed on a trial for about one week to see whether or not you are eligible to stay on the staff team as a support member.

Feel free to DM me on discord any queries you may have about this my username is Bongo#0613.

Best regards,

-Bongo.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum