Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] Beta Tester Application for Damnit, Janet#8019 Empty [ACCEPTED] Beta Tester Application for Damnit, Janet#8019

on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:56 am
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001): Damnit, Janet#8019
Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384): 275670190597865473
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: I started using BoxBot approximately a week ago.
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: No, nor have I ever recieved any.
Why do you want to be a beta tester?: I would like to be able to help improve gameplay for others to eventually use, and make helpful contributions to BoxBot.
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: No.
Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? (BoxBot events take place on the beta version of the bot, so joining an event will affect your inventory): No, I just started using BoxBot recently, and missed the latest event.
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?: Absolutely.
Are you able to actively use the beta bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed: I use BoxBot daily, so being able to use the Beta bot should be 100% doable.
Anything else you'd like to add: No.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum