Go down
Rep : 1
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] Staff Application ! Empty [ACCEPTED] Staff Application !

on Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:46 am
Discord tag : Buck#6969
Discord ID : 418812281430999043
Country and timezone: +5.30 GMT
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: From 10AM till midnight or whenever i am online, i am mostly active.
Can you speak any other languages?: English, hindi and slightly spanish
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: More than a Year
What is your motivation for applying?:   I want to help Boxbot community and people, guiding them and sharing deep knowledge abt boxbot i acquired in a year.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Yea, i am admin and moderator in some of servers.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): I will be mostly active in server.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I am beta tester. And have a vast knowledge about functioning of boxbot. Thats all i guess Very Happy
Bongo
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] Staff Application ! Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Staff Application !

on Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:08 pm
Hello Sarthak,

I would like to thank you for applying. We will review your activity in the server and support channels and determine whether or not you are active enough to be hired as support. Please stay active in the channels after this response so we can have more we can go off of. If accepted you will be placed on trial for about a week once your trial is up we will decide whether or not you should keep the role. Remember to stay active during your trial if you are accepted.

Good luck.

-Bongo.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum