Chile
Rep : 0
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] Chile's Staff Applicaton Empty [ACCEPTED] Chile's Staff Applicaton

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:05 pm
Discord tag: Chile#1832
Discord ID: 531623984177872906
Country and timezone: PST
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: Anytime really i never sleep and I don't have school anymore.
Can you speak any other languages?: I speak English and able to speak a little bit of Spanish but able to understand it and read & write with no problems.
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: 6 Months and 5 days Smile
What is your motivation for applying?: I feel like i'd be a good fit to the staff. I help out with the community already. Super active.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Besides on my discord server with my clan mates, and a couple of small servers where im an admin.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): Server but if needed i'll do forums also.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? Ples. Thank you! Have a nice day. <3
Bongo
Common
Common
Rep : 0
View user profile

[ACCEPTED] Chile's Staff Applicaton Empty Re: [ACCEPTED] Chile's Staff Applicaton

on Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:22 am
Hello Chile,

I would like to thank you for applying for staff. We've reviewed your application and we will determine whether or not you are fit for the support role we will figure this out by looking at your activity in the support channels and your activity in the server if you do reach the requirements then we will get back to you in about a week after this response. Please remember to stay active in both the server and the support channels during this period.

If you have any questions feel free to DM me on discord.

Good luck.

-Bongo.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum