Go down
hotlineholo
Rep : 0

[Denied] Application for Support Empty [Denied] Application for Support

on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:11 pm
Discord tag: Hotline#6969

Discord ID: 500875246455357442

Country and timezone: America; PST

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: As I'm currently on summer break, my work window is fairly wide. I have access to my phone from 9AM-11pm, and can work throughout the day interspersed with outside activites.

Can you speak any other languages?: Not fluently; but I can understand basic Spanish.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Around 6 months.

What is your motivation for applying?: I'd like to become more active and productive for the server; I enjoy the members and the bot. Giving back to the server is motivation in itself.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Yes, I've owned small-scale servers and have moderated in larger ones.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): Server, with assisting other members and resolving Boxbot-related issues.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?: Thanks again for reviewing this!
Bongo
Bongo
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[Denied] Application for Support Empty Re: [Denied] Application for Support

on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:28 pm
Hello Hotline,

I would like to thank you personally for applying. We will go over your activity in the server (such as helping out in support channels and bug reports) if you reach the activity requirements for the role we will then determine whether or not you will get the role of support. It will take up to about one week for a response on whether or not your application has been accepted or denied.

Please keep in mind we look activity in your server and your recent punishments.

-Bongo. Smile
Bongo
Bongo
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[Denied] Application for Support Empty Re: [Denied] Application for Support

on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:36 am
Hello Hotline,

After review your recent activities in both the support channels and server I have come to the conclusion that your application has been denied. You will be allowed to reapply in two weeks after this response.

If you have any questions feel free to DM me and I'll get back to it when I have the time @Bongo#0613.

Best Regards,

-Bongo
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum