Go down
The Schwifty Pickle
Rep : 0

[DENIED] Staff Application (User couldn't post) Empty [DENIED] Staff Application (User couldn't post)

on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:52 pm
Discord tag ([CGC] Almighty Jay):
Discord ID (583076934028886016):
Country and timezone: Pennsylvania (GMT-4)
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: Monday - Friday from 9am - 10pm
Can you speak any other languages?: A little Spanish but besides that English.
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: For About 2 weeks
What is your motivation for applying?: I really want to help people out I enjoy helping people because it’s the nice thing to do.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: No
Where will you be active? (forums/server): Server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I appreciate you for taking time to read this application and thank you, Have A Great Day
Sift
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3

[DENIED] Staff Application (User couldn't post) Empty Re: [DENIED] Staff Application (User couldn't post)

on Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:19 am
Hello Jay,

Thank you for applying. Please allow up to two weeks for staffs to review your application and evaluate your activities in the server. In the meantime, please do be active in channels such as support, chat, and the likes to make it easier for the staffs to make their judgement. Thank you for applying.

Best wishes,
Sifty.

Bongo
Bongo
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[DENIED] Staff Application (User couldn't post) Empty Re: [DENIED] Staff Application (User couldn't post)

on Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:05 pm
Hello Jay,

After reviewing your activity in support I am deciding to deny your application. You have not me the proper activity requirements for the position in the staff team. You will be allowed to apply again in two weeks after this response is sent out.

If you have any questions feel free to DM me on discord my username is @Bongo#0613

Best regards,

-Bongo.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum