Go down
New Species
Rep : 0

[ACCEPTED] Application to join the Beta Testing Team. Empty [ACCEPTED] Application to join the Beta Testing Team.

on Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:52 am
Discord tag: New Species#3641

Discord ID: 175870137851838464

How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: I have been actively playing BoxBot for around 2 months, I play around 7 hours a day.

Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: I have received one punishment for receiving free items. I acknowledge my mistake and I will not do it again.

Why do you want to be a beta tester?: I want to be a Beta Tester because I want to help develop the bot, and I want to get the bot up and running faster.

Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: I have done Beta testing for the Facepunch game, Clatter. I tested between October 10th, 2018, through to December 10th, 2018.

Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? (BoxBot events take place on the beta version of the bot, so joining an event will affect your inventory): I do not take place in BoxBot events regularly, because they always occur on American time.

Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?: I am prepared to deal with software bugs. I am prepared to report these software bugs.

Are you able to actively use the beta bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed: I am able to be actively using the beta bot. It is not an issue for me.

Anything else you'd like to add: I just wish for my application to be accepted.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum