Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED] My ban appeal Empty [DENIED] My ban appeal

on Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:08 pm
Your Discord tag: Darecker#3372
Your Discord ID: 585889296217800723
What were you banned from?: I was banned from the Boxbot server
Why were you banned?: I was banned for trolling, annoying people and for having too many warns (I was banned a while ago so sorry if I forget to mention something). Later on I re-joined with other alt accounts that got banned aswell.
Why should you be unbanned?: I have already appealed for an unban, and I got denied with this message: “You can try to appeal for an unban in another few months.” So I waited and now it’s June, so here I am again. I have stopped trolling since and want to get back into the server so I can have fun with other people. I am truly sorry for what I have done and I would appreciate it if you guys would give me another chance.
Any additional information: To be honest, I was just bored at the time and couldn’t find anything to do. But then I realised the massive mistake I made. Please unban me and I will never, I repeat never annoy anyone on the official Boxbot server. Thank you for taking your time to read this ban appeal, and I truly wish you consider if you unban me or not. Again thanks, and I will be waiting for a response from you guys.
Bongo
Common
Common
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED] My ban appeal Empty Re: [DENIED] My ban appeal

on Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:01 pm
Hello Darecker,

After reviewing your ban appeal with fellow staff members we looked at the behavior you and your friends showed off in the server and trading we have decided that we're going to have to deny your appeal. In the span of only 30 days, you received 7 punishments. This, of course, isn't acceptable behavior if you had realized that you were making the mistake of constantly breaking rules you would've stopped instead you continued until you received a ban from the server.

You even went as far as returning with alt accounts to continue to break the rules you also decided to break trade rules, to begin with seeing as you broke the rules all in a month we have decided to allow you to appeal again in December as you clearly didn't learn your lesson after the ban since you came back with alt accounts. You also brought friends to cause mischief as well which wasn't acceptable at all since you were pretty much raiding at that point.

[DENIED] My ban appeal Screenshot_-_2019-06-19T073051.922

These are all the punishments you've received in just the span of a month. If you truly did learn a lesson then I expect you to come back in December with another appeal I can't promise you it'll be accepted but it will show the staff team in the future that you actually are willing to make a change.

If you have any questions you can DM me anytime on discord, my user name is Bongo #0613. I will more than gladly respond to you when I have the time to do so.

Best Regards.

-Bongo.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum