Go down
sansthecomic3
Rep : 0

[Denied] "sansthecomic's" reapplication for support/staff Empty [Denied] "sansthecomic's" reapplication for support/staff

on Fri May 31, 2019 6:38 am
Discord tag: Zerenity #1111
Discord id: 348890198572007425
Country: USA, AL        Timezone: Central Daylight time, GMT -6/-05:00
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
At what times would you be able to help out with the moderation of BoxBot?:

I would be able to help very often, as I have a mobile and computer device and I have a large amount of spare time.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Can you speak any other languages?:

I can only speak English, but I am planning on learning different languages in high school.
How long have you been playing BoxBot?:

Around 2- 3 months, I have enjoyed it. And I want to be more involved in Boxbot as i used to be.
What is your motivation for applying?:

Well, in this case, I am re-applying. I want to revisit the joy of being with old friends. When I left, I regretted it a lot. That is my reason for applying
Where will you be active? (forums/server):

I would be active on the server. As much as I have time for.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?:

Yes, I have experience on 5 different servers and 2 are clan servers with a average of 20 people, 1 is a gaming community server with 60 people, and 2 are chat server with a average 25 people, but I knew that I could handle much, much more.

I have learnt form those experiences is that being a mod or admin is not all about patrolling around. It IS about enforcing the rules, but I also I believe that you should be more friendly to people as well as  gather more information on the topic. Especially before you make a important decision.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?:

Yes. That if I were to be accepted, I would treat my role with more respect than i did before.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Sift
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3

[Denied] "sansthecomic's" reapplication for support/staff Empty Re: [Denied] "sansthecomic's" reapplication for support/staff

on Fri May 31, 2019 7:32 pm
Hello Sans,

Your application has been noticed and will be reviewed, along with your activities in the server (support channels, logs, etc.). In the meantime, please do maintain your activity to make it easier to judge whether we would need another support staff or not. Thank you for your time.

Sifty.

Bongo
Bongo
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

[Denied] "sansthecomic's" reapplication for support/staff Empty Re: [Denied] "sansthecomic's" reapplication for support/staff

on Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:41 pm
Hello Sans,

After reviewing your recent activity in the support channels and in the server I have come to the conclusion that you haven't met the proper activity requirements needed to join the staff team. I apologize for this and after this reply is sent you will be allowed to submit another application in 2 weeks.

Your friend.

-Bongo Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum