Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED] Chadneed's Application

on Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:16 am
Discord tag: [AWB]Chadneed#8819
Discord ID:368891454195630080
Country/Timezone: United States/-8:00
At what times would you be able to help out with the moderation of BoxBot?: 10 am-12 pm and 4 pm-10 pm
Can you speak any other languages?: English/Vietnamese/ A Bit Japanese
How long have you been playing Boxbot?: 3 months
What is your motivation for applying?:  I want to assist the current Mods (or) Mods/support in their jobs due to me recently seeing that they were flooded with questions, and handling more then they can.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I was once a Admin for a large group and everything went smoothly until the group closed down.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): Mostly server, due to me using mobile often.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?:  If I don't get chosen, its fine, as I hope then next person chosen is better then me.

Last edited by Chadneed on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Common
Common
Rep : 11
View user profile

Re: [DENIED] Chadneed's Application

on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:52 pm
The only thing I have to say is that your Discord ID seems to be incorrect. I believe this is the correct one: 368891454195630080.

Everything else on your application looks great and I believe you're a great candidate to become a staff member.

Once more staff have given feedback and their opinions, a decision will be made and we will let you know.

Thanks for applying and good luck!
View user profile

on Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:51 pm
Thank you logan for your time, And I have edited it to your request. (^w^)
View user profile

on Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:00 pm
Thank you for your application, but I'm going to have to decline it for now. This is due to recent inactivity in the Discord server.

If you are still looking to become a staff member, try being more active in the server. You can re-apply in 2 weeks.

I would also like to apologize for a long wait to get a response.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum