Go down
Rupam Hazra
Rep : 0

[ACCEPTED] Application For Beta Testing Empty [ACCEPTED] Application For Beta Testing

on Wed May 15, 2019 10:57 am
Application for beta testing
Discord tag- Assassin▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一#9828
Discord id- 468395249740414976
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: I have been using boxbot from 3rd march 2019.

Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: I received a trade warn at 7th march as of not knowing the rules.

Why do you want to be a beta tester?: I love this bot so much and want to help in developing it. That's why I want to be a beta tester. I am very frequently active on the boxbot so I will be able to give my time fairly on finding bug and glitches and also help on making it optimis.

Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other beta testing- No I never helped on any beta testing before. If I got selected, this will be my first time.

Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly?- I was volunteered in the zombie event as become a zombie but that event is still not happened due to beta testing.

Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?- I am prepared to come across bugs and glitches and ready to report them.

Are you able to actively use the beta bot?- I am able to activity use the beta boy.

Anything else you'd like to add- I want to become a beta tester to help to improved the bot. That's why I am applying for this.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum