Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED] Beta tester application Empty [DENIED] Beta tester application

on Mon May 06, 2019 5:52 pm
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001):helpimbad#5703
Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384) 521824408751570964
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?: like 3 weeks
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?: only a warn cause I forgot to read rules
Why do you want to be a beta tester?:
To help with bugs so people dont have to go through pain of having a bug and losing there items also I wanna give feedback on new items
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when: no
Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? (BoxBot events take place on the beta version of the bot, so joining an event will affect your inventory): I havent seen any events but I would participate in any even if it means losing my inventory
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?: yes
Are you able to actively use the beta bot?Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed:yes I can be on for atleast 3 hours a day 7 days a week
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3
View user profile

[DENIED] Beta tester application Empty Re: [DENIED] Beta tester application

on Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:58 pm
This application was denied due to the following reason:
- Has had a recent bot/trade/server warning not long before the application was sent
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum