on Sun May 05, 2019 3:18 am
Discord tag:
Die Yourself#6299
Discord ID :
350387308756860928 ( i guess)
How long have you been actively using/playing BoxBot?:
for 2 months
Have you recently received any punishments on the BoxBot server?:
yes, i wanted to do a FAIR trade with multi accounts but it wasn't allowed and i learned the lesson so im not doing it again
Why do you want to be a beta tester?:
because i think i would help a bit and would like to test the bot
Have you actively done any beta/alpha testing for any other programs/games/projects in the past? If yes, give a brief description of what and when:
yes, i done it in war robots beta testing it was, playing, sumbitting and ending the beta version, i haven't played a beta version in a lot of time but i know how it works
Do you participate in BoxBot events regularly? (BoxBot events take place on the beta version of the bot, so joining an event will affect your inventory):
yes, i often enter giveaways and not a lot in polls, but if i get accepted i will probably be active in the beta version of the bot
Are you prepared to come across and report software bugs that could potentially influence or hinder your beta gameplay?:
Yes, i am ready for everything
Are you able to actively use the beta bot? Keep in mind if you become inactive, your role may be removed:
yes, i can be 3 hours or more per day
Anything else you'd like to add: yes, i go to school it will affect the time (hour) im in, but i will try to be the most active possible
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3
View user profile

[DENIED] Beta tester application Empty Re: [DENIED] Beta tester application

on Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:08 am
This application was denied due to the following reason(s):
- Has had a recent bot/trade/server warning not long before the application was sent

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum