Go down
hotlineholo
Rep : 0

[DENIED] Support Application  Empty [DENIED] Support Application

on Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:50 am
Discord tag: Opaque Disconnect#3459

Discord ID: 500875246455357442

Country and timezone: America; PST

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: Since I'm in school and involved in other activities, I will have a more flexible period of activity over weekends. For weekdays, I can work in the mornings, and late afternoons. For weekends, I can be active nearly any time of the day before 11 pm.

Can you speak any other languages?: Not fluently; but I can understand basic Spanish.

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: I was beta prior to March 25th, but unfortunately I left after an incident with another member. After it was resolved and I got my beta positon again after rejoining, I had no idea how long ago I had joined. I'd assume 3-4 months before.

What is your motivation for applying?: I'd like to become more active and productive for the server; I enjoy the members and the bot. Giving back to the server is motivation in itself.

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Yes, I've owned and moderated small-scale servers.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): Server, with assisting other members and resolving Boxbot-related issues.

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?: Thank you for taking the time to read what I've written!
Sift
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3

[DENIED] Support Application  Empty Re: [DENIED] Support Application

on Sat May 04, 2019 10:40 am
Hey Opaque,

Thank you for applying. We have taken notice of your application, and we will review your activities in the Discord server (helping in support channels, things like that) in the past and present time, then see if you're worthy of being a support role. Expect a reply in this topic in two weeks max.

Sifty.
Sift
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3

[DENIED] Support Application  Empty Re: [DENIED] Support Application

on Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:27 pm
Hello Opaque,

Unfortunately, you didn't pass our assessments for being a potential support staff. Ultimately, I apologize for the delay in reply.
You may reapply for support staff two weeks after this message.

Best of luck,
Sift.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum