Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED] Charlie's Support Application  Empty [DENIED] Charlie's Support Application

on Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:31 am
Discord tag : Charlie Scene#2479
Discord ID : 441696127314821135
Country and timezone: United Kingdom : BST
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: 1PM - 11PM Weekends : Pretty much all the time.
Can you speak any other languages?: I can recognise Spanish and translate it relatively well. I am also learning German at the moment ; however that is still a work in progress.
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: My first Boxbot command was exactly on the 1st of January. So I have been playing for just about 5 months.
What is your motivation for applying?: I personally am I huge fan of the concept of Boxbot and how well it performs. My aim is to make Boxbot as understandable as it can be for all those whom choose to play it. I would like to help out as many Boxbot players as I can by helping them constructively solve an issue they may be having.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: Yes. I was a moderator on the largest music server in Europe ; The Musicians Lounge. Unfortunately, The Musicians Lounge is no longer running and was deleted a few weeks ago. If any proof is required to back up my claims, I would be more than happy to supply. I have also dealt with many other roles of administration in a multitude of servers during my time on Discord.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): I will be mainly active in the main server but would be more than happy to make any changes necessary if needed so. I can work around my schedule to fit the servers needs.
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? : If you have any further questions at all, please feel free to ask them 😊
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED] Charlie's Support Application  Empty Re: [DENIED] Charlie's Support Application

on Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:32 am
Really sorry, I forgot to add my age. I am fifteen.
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3
View user profile

[DENIED] Charlie's Support Application  Empty Re: [DENIED] Charlie's Support Application

on Sat May 04, 2019 10:43 am
Hey Charlie,

Thank you for applying. We have taken notice of your application, and we will review your activities in the Discord server (helping in support channels, things like that) in the past and present time, then see if you're worthy of being a support role. Expect a reply in this topic in two weeks max which will tell whether you're accepted or not.

Sifty.
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3
View user profile

on Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:24 pm
Hello Charlie,

Unfortunately, you didn't pass our assessments for being a potential support staff. Ultimately, I apologize for the delay in reply.
You may reapply for support staff two weeks after this message.

Best of wishes,
Sift.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum