Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED] Razor_Sonic's Support Application Empty [DENIED] Razor_Sonic's Support Application

on Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:49 pm
Discord tag: Razor_Sonic#0520
Discord ID: 333688555219976194
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: 6-8:45 AM, 4-8 PM During weekdays. Anytime weekend.
Can you speak any other languages?: Partial Mandarin, Partial German
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: Apx. 1 month
What is your motivation for applying?: I love Boxbot and enjoy helping people overcome the problems of the Bot. I love the community and would enjoy people being able to rely on me.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I was once a staff member for the minecraft server Mineplex.
Where will you be active? (forums/server): Server and Forums(If needed)
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application?
I'm glad you are taking the time to view my application. I really want to become support to have experience for when I get a real job. It will improve my communication, patience, and many more good qualities for a team member. I am also a really funny person and enjoy helping people. Thank you for your time!
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3
View user profile

[DENIED] Razor_Sonic's Support Application Empty Re: [DENIED] Razor_Sonic's Support Application

on Sat May 04, 2019 10:46 am
Hi Sonic,

Thank you for applying. We have taken notice of your application, and we will review your activities in the Discord server (helping in support channels, things like that) in the past and present time, then see if you're worthy of being a support role. Expect a reply in this topic in two weeks max in regards to you being accepted or denied from being a support.

Sifty.
Rep : 0
View user profile

[DENIED] Razor_Sonic's Support Application Empty Re: [DENIED] Razor_Sonic's Support Application

on Wed May 15, 2019 7:27 pm
Hey Sifty!

It's been about 10 days now, still waiting. Just checking in to see what's coming along.

[admin edit: thread replied to in their Discord DM]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum