Go down
Bongo
Bongo
Uncommon
Uncommon
Rep : 1

Benjiman's Support Application. (User couldn't post) Empty Benjiman's Support Application. (User couldn't post)

on Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:33 pm
Discord tag: Benjiman #7423
Discord ID (. ):525006281703161867
Country and timezone: UK GMT
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: I am usually on 7 days a week. (I can be on whenever I'm needed pretty much)
Can you speak any other languages?: I can speak some Chinese.
How long have you been playing BoxBot?: 5 months
What is your motivation for applying?: I have been inspired to help out the community as I have a good amount of bot knowledge
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I do I run my own server and are staff on 2 servers
Where will you be active? (forums/server): Not on the forums as for some reason it won't allow me to post. But on the server, I will be
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? If I'm accepted I won't let the community down Smile
Sift
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 3

Benjiman's Support Application. (User couldn't post) Empty Re: Benjiman's Support Application. (User couldn't post)

on Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:41 pm
Greetings Benjiman,

We have taken notice of your application and we'll review your application, check your recent activities and such, then we'll see if you're a worthy support member. Thank you for the submission.

Sifty

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum