Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Saroniii’s Staff Application(As there was a transmission error, I reposted it.) Empty Saroniii’s Staff Application(As there was a transmission error, I reposted it.)

on Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:08 pm
Discord tag (e.g. logan#0001):サロにぃ/Saroniii#9092
Discord ID (e.g. 71632953322512384):425478444067848204
Country and timezone:JP / JST
At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?:everyday
Can you speak any other languages?:Yes(I can speak Japanese)
How long have you been playing BoxBot?:2 week
What is your motivation for applying?:I want more people to play this very wonderful BOT! Therefore, when I become a staff member, I will describe clearly how to play this BOT in Japanese in a server that I own.
The passion I will put on this BOT when I become a staff member will be much hotter than ordinary users and my current passion.
Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?:Yes. I am a moderator of three smartphone games and I have a lot of experience.
Where will you be active? (forums/server):server
Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? No
Sift
Common
Common
Rep : 2
View user profile

Saroniii’s Staff Application(As there was a transmission error, I reposted it.) Empty Re: Saroniii’s Staff Application(As there was a transmission error, I reposted it.)

on Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:43 pm
Greetings Saroniii,

We have taken notice of your application and we'll review your application, check your recent activities in support channels and such, then we'll see if you fit for the support role. Thank you for the submission.

Sifty

Rep : 0
View user profile

Saroniii’s Staff Application(As there was a transmission error, I reposted it.) Empty Re: Saroniii’s Staff Application(As there was a transmission error, I reposted it.)

on Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:48 pm
I understand. I will support BoxBot support as much as possible and I will do my best to be granted the Support Role.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum