Go down
Rep : 0
View user profile

Staff Application by Nathanael#6750 Empty Staff Application by Nathanael#6750

on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:11 am
Discord tag: Nathanael#6750

Discord ID: 405594277721407496

Country and timezone: U.S.; Pacific Standard Time(PST)

At what times would you be able to help out with BoxBot?: Basing off of the PST timezone, I am able to help out with Boxbot from 6:30 am to 7:30 am(sometimes even earlier if I need to finish hw). I am also available from 12:20 pm to 1 pm. I am also available from 3:30 pm to 11-12 pm(with a dinner break from 6-7 pm). In the summer, I am able to help all day, roughly from 9:30 am to 10-11 pm with some breaks.

Can you speak any other languages?: English and Mandarin

How long have you been playing BoxBot?: roughly one year

What is your motivation for applying?: When I was a new to Boxbot, many support members helped me get familiar with Boxbot and I rarely had to wait more than a few minutes for a reply unless it was late at night. I try my best to be active in the support channels but it always seems that there is someone a step ahead of me since they get pinged and I don't and it's hard checking the support channel every few minutes. If I get pinged, I always check Discord to see why I got pinged and I will always respond. I am familiar with the rules and tips for Boxbot as I have been playing for a long time. My main goal is to help the Boxbot staff. I have noticed that some staff members have taken a break, or aren't as active because they are busy. I fully understand that so I really want to help out. I am interested in helping organize events and possibly in the future I will be able to give out giveaway prizes since I know that Krample has to hand out all of them right now. I really want to help out with the staff!

Do you have any prior experience as a community staff member?: I have a lot of experience as a staff member. I am the founder of the boxbot clan STA, which includes some current/former boxbot staff members and I feel like I am monitoring my clan well. I am support in another server that I am in. I am also mod in many of my servers including some with irl friends and some with discord friends. I am able to gain the trust to become mod in many of my servers as I always spend a lot of time in trying to make the server better.

Where will you be active? (forums/server): I will be active in both the server and forums but mostly the server. I don't mind getting pings and I love helping people out!

Is there anything else you wish to add to your application? I am friends with many staff members. I talk to some regularly but some friends such as Krample and Sifty are too busy with boxbot so I decided not to disturb them but we are still friends. Since I have experience with Boxbot, I know all the rules and gameplay of Boxbot. However, I do have one warning but I do not feel like it should be used against me. I have been warned once for an unfair trade. However, this occurred over a year ago when I was very new to the game and I didn't know the rules. My warning was one day I did my first attack. Support told me that as long as I never did it again, I would be fine. I made sure not to do anything against the rules so I feel like this warning should not be used against the person I am now. I invite many of my friends to play Boxbot and I am very active in the boxbot server. I have been a little less active in the Boxbot server recently because I was monitoring my clan. However, I feel that my clan is in a good shape right now and I'm am willing to sacrifice sleep for Boxbot. I am also a beta tester as I have spent time to try out the beta bot and give out bug reports for the new version of Boxbot that I can't wait to be implemented! I will dedicate my time to help the new Boxbot newcomers be familiar and have a wonderful experience with the bot! For the person that is reading my application, I thank you and the rest of the Boxbot staff for spending your time in helping make Boxbot such a wonderful experience for me and the rest of the Boxbot users. Thank you! Smile Very Happy

Last edited by nathanaelchiang on Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:24 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing my post.)
Rep : 0
View user profile

Staff Application by Nathanael#6750 Empty Re: Staff Application by Nathanael#6750

on Thu May 09, 2019 5:06 am
Hi, it's been almost a month since my last post. Is there any update yet? I've been really active in support and in the server in general except for a short 5 days when I went on vacation but other than that, I have been helping out the best that I could.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum